Mon23Jan20236:00 pmKeeneland’s Clubhouse$25.00 – $30.00
Join KTFMC & KAEP in welcoming
Mike Casey, Equine Attorney
Marc Guilfoil, HISA Representative
Luke Fallon, DVM
Rhonda Rathgeber, DVM
for a discussion on
“Navigating equine veterinary practice changes, litigation and liability, HISA Q & A, and the Equine Veterinarian Shortage and how it affects your Farm Management”
Monday, January 23, 2023 at Keeneland’s Clubhouse
Door opens at 6:00 P.M.
Dinner and presentation will begin at 7:00 P.M.
Please note the date of the meeting and RSVP deadline.
*RSVP DEADLINE IS MONDAY, JANUARY 16TH AT 9:00 AM.*
- RSVPs must be in by 9:00 a.m. Monday, January 16, 2023.
- This is a hard deadline. No RSVPs will be taken after the deadline.
- Everyone must register and pay online.
- We no longer reserve extra seating for walk-ins.
- Failure to cancel before the deadline will result in a non-refundable payment.
- Please list the names of all attendees when making reservations
If you would like your event listed on the KAEP Calendar, please contact Andrea Callanan at [email protected].