“The mission of the KAEP is to ensure the professional development of its members by promoting fellowship, providing educational opportunities, and informing members of political, social, and emerging disease issues that affect the veterinary community and enable them to provide quality care for the horse.”
KTFMC & KAEP Joint January Membership Meeting
Jan 23. @ 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
$25.00 – $30.00
Join KTFMC & KAEP in welcoming
Mike Casey, Equine Attorney
Marc Guilfoil, HISA Representative
Luke Fallon, DVM
Rhonda Rathgeber, DVM
for a discussion on
“Navigating equine veterinary practice changes, litigation and liability, HISA Q & A, and the Equine Veterinarian Shortage and how it affects your Farm Management”
Monday, January 23, 2023
Door opens at 6:00 P.M.
Dinner and presentation will begin at 7:00 P.M.
Please note the date of the meeting and RSVP deadline.
*RSVP DEADLINE IS MONDAY, JANUARY 16TH AT 9:00 AM.*
- RSVPs must be in by 9:00 a.m. Monday, January 16, 2023.
- This is a hard deadline. No RSVPs will be taken after the deadline.
- Everyone must register and pay online.
- We no longer reserve extra seating for walk-ins.
- Failure to cancel before the deadline will result in a non-refundable payment.
- Please list the names of all attendees when making reservations.